Our magnificent Rainier Suite, located on the top floor of the hotel, is the obvious choice for special occasions, celebratory dinners, or corporate meetings. With over 1,900 square feet of lavish comfort and an enchanting view of Mount Rainier, this suite has it all: a formal living area complete with fireplace, a dining table for up to six guests, a wet bar, two private balconies, a master bedroom that is separated from the formal living room by frosted glass doors, and a stunning master bath complete with a double glass-enclosed shower and steps that lead to a sunken, jetted tub. Have additional guests you’d like to add to your party? A connecting room may be available for an additional fee.
- While making reservations, please notify the guest services representative that you will be traveling with a pet.
- Dogs are to be well socialized and gentle with no aggressive tendencies.
- Dogs should be under their owner’s care at all times.
- Owner assumes all financial responsibility for any damage that occurs due to pet.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times when in public spaces and outside.
- Housekeeping or maintenance will not enter rooms while pets are present.