Treat yourself to an escape from everyday life with our Spa Retreat Package. Because what’s...
1000 SF | Single Bed + Pull-Out Sofa
Our Extended Stay Suite offers all the comfort and convenience of a modern city apartment. Relax in style in this suite’s spacious master bedroom, featuring a walk-in closet for all your storage needs, or welcome the morning from your private balcony with sweeping views of the Cascades. Our Extended Stay Suite also offers two full-size bathrooms, a dining table that seats up to four guests, a full kitchen complete with microwave, dishwasher, oven, mini fridge, and coffee maker, and a living room with a pull-out sofa.
Continental Breakfast Available
Indian Cotton Sheets
Premium TV Channels
Cancellations must be made by 3 p.m. PST the day prior to your arrival to avoid any cancellation fee.
Check In/Check Out Policies
Check-in: 3 p.m. Check-out: 1 p.m. All reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card at the time of reservation. To make special arrangements for check-in please contact us ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 10:00 PM please contact us in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
The Bellevue Club Hotel is proud to be a dog-friendly hotel. Our pet fee is $75/pet per stay, which includes food and water bowls to borrow, as well as a comfortable dog bed for your furry friend. Maximum number of pets: 2. Maximum weight: 50 lbs. Only Club rooms on our ground floor are pet friendly. No cats. As a courtesy and respect to other guests, we ask that while staying at our hotel with a dog, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- While making reservations, please notify the guest services representative that you will be traveling with a pet.
- Dogs are to be well socialized and gentle with no aggressive tendencies.
- Dogs should be under their owner’s care at all times.
- Owner assumes all financial responsibility for any damage that occurs due to pet.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times when in public spaces and outside.
- Housekeeping or maintenance will not enter rooms while pets are present.