For the safety of our visitors, Bellevue Club Hotel restaurants are currently operating under limited hours, menus and occupancy.
HOURS MON.-FRI., 11:30 A.M - 8 P.M.
Local, seasonal ingredients and incredible flavor take center stage at the Bellevue Club. Enjoy fresh classics like our market fish or share a family dinner with options for all ages.
Bellevue Club Hotel restaurants are currently closed with limited offerings for Bellevue Club Members. Members can login to view current holiday packages.
Call 425.637.4608 with questions/comments, or to place an order.
policies and procedures
You’ll notice some things have changed around the hotel. When you visit us for a meal, please remember to wear a mask in all common areas.
Guest safety is our top priority, please read through our new policies and procedures below and please call 425.637.4608 with questions or comments.
- Face masks are required while not eating or drinking.
- Hand sanitizer is available at all entrances.
- Restaurant capacities are limited.
- Tables are spaced to promote social distancing.
- Maximum table size is five people.
- There is extensive sanitization of tables and all touch points in between guests.
- Restaurants are frequently deep cleaning using high-grade disinfectants.
- We are using single-use menus.
- Wrapped sanitized silverware is available.
- There are daily wellness checks for all staff.
- All food service staff is required to wear gloves and masks and mandatory hand washing every 30 minutes.
Guests are not permitted who have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and are still within the required 14-day quarantine period, have symptoms of COVID-19, or have had contact with a person that has or is suspected to have COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
Face masks are required while in common areas of the club and while not participating in activities such as exercising, playing tennis, select spa services and dining.
Please do not congregate in any area and be mindful of all social distancing requirements.