From luxe amenities to local attractions, Bellevue Club Hotel has it all. With so many avenues to explore, we have a feeling you’re going to want to stay a while.
your premier athletic and social club
As a guest, you have access to 200,000 square feet of world-class wellness facilities, the Bellevue Club is dedicated to supporting your health and happiness. We have something for every age, ability, and preference.
Relax. Refresh. Rejuvenate.
It’s time to unwind. Our full-service spa takes pampering to a whole new level with our menu of relaxing services because we believe self-care should never be an afterthought.
things to do in bellevue, wa
Situated on the shores of Lake Washington with a vibrant urban scene steeped in culture and the great outdoors as our backyard, Bellevue is a city unlike any other. Here, the options are as abundant as they are exceptional.Learn More
Bring your best friend
No need to leave your furry friend at home! The Bellevue Club Hotel is proud to be a dog-friendly hotel. For a small fee, we’ll provide food and water bowls to borrow, as well as a comfortable bed for your four-legged pal to rest their paws.POLICIES
Coming Soon: The Shoppe
Shop in Style
Located in the lobby of the Bellevue Club, The Shoppe is a retail boutique offering guests a wide array of items including swimwear, beauty products, jewelry, and more. Coming Soon.Learn More
- While making reservations, please notify the guest services representative that you will be traveling with a pet.
- Dogs are to be well socialized and gentle with no aggressive tendencies.
- Dogs should be under their owner’s care at all times.
- Owner assumes all financial responsibility for any damage that occurs due to pet.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times when in public spaces and outside.
- Housekeeping or maintenance will not enter rooms while pets are present.