Treat yourself to an escape from everyday life with our Spa Retreat Package. Because what’s...
1200 SF | Single Bed + pull-out sofa
Our sophisticated Fountain Suite offers all the room you’ll need for an intimate gathering, private meeting, or celebratory occasion. Enjoy dining accommodations for up to two guests, a living room with cozy fireplace, and frosted glass doors leading to the spacious master bedroom and bathroom that features a jetted tub. Have additional guests you’d like to add to your party? A connecting room may be available for an additional fee.
Connecting Rooms Available
Continental Breakfast Available
Indian Cotton Sheets
Premium TV Channels
SMART Thermostat Climate Control
Cancellations must be made by 3 p.m. PST the day prior to your arrival to avoid any cancellation fee.
Check In/Check Out Policies
Check-in: 3 p.m. Check-out: 1 p.m. All reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card at the time of reservation. To make special arrangements for check-in please contact us ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 10:00 PM please contact us in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
The Bellevue Club Hotel is proud to be a dog-friendly hotel. Our pet fee is $75/pet per stay, which includes food and water bowls to borrow, as well as a comfortable dog bed for your furry friend. Maximum number of pets: 2. Maximum weight: 50 lbs. Only Club rooms on our ground floor are pet friendly. No cats. As a courtesy and respect to other guests, we ask that while staying at our hotel with a dog, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- While making reservations, please notify the guest services representative that you will be traveling with a pet.
- Dogs are to be well socialized and gentle with no aggressive tendencies.
- Dogs should be under their owner’s care at all times.
- Owner assumes all financial responsibility for any damage that occurs due to pet.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times when in public spaces and outside.
- Housekeeping or maintenance will not enter rooms while pets are present.