With so many avenues to explore and memories to make, you’re going to want to stay a while. We can’t blame you.
for your convenience
policies & procedures
Welcome to the Bellevue Club Hotel. To ensure your stay is as safe and comfortable as possible, please review the following policies and procedures. If you have any questions or special requests, please call the concierge at 425.688.3197. Stay well.
- While making reservations, please notify the guest services representative that you will be traveling with a pet.
- Dogs are to be well socialized and gentle with no aggressive tendencies.
- Dogs should be under their owner’s care at all times.
- Owner assumes all financial responsibility for any damage that occurs due to pet.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times when in public spaces and outside.
- Housekeeping or maintenance will not enter rooms while pets are present.