With so many avenues to explore and memories to make, you’re going to want to stay a while. We can’t blame you.
for your convenience
policies & procedures
Welcome to the Bellevue Club Hotel. To ensure your stay is as safe and comfortable as possible, please review the following policies and procedures. If you have any questions or special requests, please call the concierge at 425.688.3197. Stay well.
Cancellations must be made by 3 p.m. PST the day prior to your arrival to avoid any cancellation fee.
Check In/Check Out Policies
Check-in: 3 p.m. Check-out: 1 p.m. All reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card at the time of reservation. To make special arrangements for check-in please contact us ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 10:00 PM please contact us in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
The Bellevue Club Hotel is proud to be a dog-friendly hotel. Our pet fee is $75/pet per stay, which includes food and water bowls to borrow, as well as a comfortable dog bed for your furry friend. Maximum number of pets: 2. Maximum weight: 50 lbs. Only Club rooms on our ground floor are pet friendly. No cats. As a courtesy and respect to other guests, we ask that while staying at our hotel with a dog, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- While making reservations, please notify the guest services representative that you will be traveling with a pet.
- Dogs are to be well socialized and gentle with no aggressive tendencies.
- Dogs should be under their owner’s care at all times.
- Owner assumes all financial responsibility for any damage that occurs due to pet.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times when in public spaces and outside.
- Housekeeping or maintenance will not enter rooms while pets are present.